As the University Libraries have recruited more information professionals with expertise and experience in digital research and publishing, requests for consultations, instruction, and workshops now flow into two channels: the Carnegie Mellon University Libraries’ Data Services and the CMU Library Publishing Service.
The core team of dSHARP sometimes worked with students and faculty to create things, but they did not build things for others. Project collaborations might involve project plans, acquiring or creating datasets, digital tools, and grant proposals. They were happy to help conceptualize a project, consider its scope, find data and sources, or demonstrate new tools and related projects. However, dSHARP had neither the remit or bandwidth to provide programming, web development, interface design, or other technical support as services.
The former dSHARP core team are scholars from a variety of disciplines who had limited availability for more in-depth research or pedagogical collaboration with other scholars. Some of the projects listed below are among these research and publishing collaborations.
Projects awarded Andrew W. Mellon Seed Grants or A.W. Mellon DH Graduate Fellowships were provided limited developmental support by Matt Lincoln and Daniel Evans as DH Developers.
- Matt Lincoln (JSTOR Labs), Emma Slayton,
- Jessica Otis (George Mason University), Scott Weingart (Notre Dame University)
- past: Allison Paige Kuester & Yuyao Wang (2018 Summer Interns)
- Chris Phillips & Amanda Katz (CMU)
- Jonathan Kiritharan,
- past: Heidi Weiren Bartlett (CMU), Daniel Evans (3M), Matt Lincoln (JSTOR Labs), Rikk Mulligan, Drew Stimpson, Scott Weingart (Notre Dame University)
- Elisa Beshero-Bondar (Pennsylvania State University – Behrend), Raff Viglianti (MITH, University of Maryland)
- Rikk Mulligan, Emma Slayton,
Frankenstein Variorum Map: https://carnegiemellon.maps.arcgis.com/apps/Cascade/index.html?appid=b7687d8e93e04235b4cabce3d6af96dc
- past: Jon Klancher (CMU), Matt Lavin (Denison University), Matt Lincoln (JSTOR Labs), John Quirk (Brown University), Scott Weingart (Notre Dame University), Avery Wiscomb (Virginia Tech University)
- Felipe Gómez, Rikk Mulligan,
- past: Daniel Evans (3M), Scott Weingart (Notre Dame University)
- past: dSHARP Summer Interns: Allison Paige Kuester (2018 Summer Intern) and Olivia Wikle (2017 Summer Intern)
- Chris Warren
- Dan Shore (Georgetown University)
- past: John Ladd (University of Washington in St. Louis), Jessica Otis (George Mason University), Scott Weingart (Notre Dame University)